Psalm 77:1 (VOICE) I cry up to heaven, “My God, True God,” and He hears.
Beloved, when you cry out to Me, I always hear. No matter where you are or what you’ve done, I AM always listening. I do not turn a deaf ear to you in punishment or neglect. Those who know Me know that does not align with My character.
Just as an earthly parent uses wisdom in granting their children’s requests, so do I. In the moments I don’t respond the way you expected, know that is not a sign of My neglect, but rather of your inappropriate expectations. I’m not a genie in a bottle to call and command, so be sure that is not your expectation.
What I AM is El Chai – the Living God, and I love My children, and am mindful of their needs and their cries – of all things concerning them. So know that I AM present and listening. I will never leave you nor forsake you. So cry out to Me, beloved, for I AM listening.
Lunchtime Live: God is God
- Show and tell: Codye Reystead – 2911 The Treasury’s The Navigators (FYI she just posted her resurrection video)
- Testimony: Gratitude for good friends
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): I AM Listening
- Dyed4you Art: Dance of the Redeemed
- Dyed4you silk: The Sweet Fruit of Humble Kindness Crinkle Silk (on Etsy)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “God is God (and we are not)”
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By
- Daily Downloads from Heaven available in paperback / hardcover / kindle – more info on the Author Meghan Williams page