Proverbs 10:12 (NLT) Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses.
Beloved, choosing to love instead of taking offense is always the right decision. There will always be misunderstandings or people acting from a place of hurt, but how you respond speaks to your character. And as you choose to love, you clearly reflect Me and My heart.
In extending the grace you yourself want to receive, you’re leading by example. And being known for being gracious and loving is a testament of one who knows Me. And beloved, know that you’re leaving a legacy of love that will reach farther and last longer than you can begin to imagine.
Lunchtime Live: The Wonder of Love
- Show and tell: Living Water by Margie Puckett of Unhindered and Unashamed
- Testimony: Introducing: Be Filled with Wonder
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Leave a Legacy of Love
- Dyed4you Art: Be Filled with Wonder
- Dyed4you silk: Love without Bounds Crinkle Silk
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “Wholeness: the Key is Gratitude (Luke 17:11-19) ” and post from Elisa Eaton of Waiting in the Wings “The Key is to Ask”
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By and background noise is the roofers pulling off my old roof LOL 😆😂
- Daily Downloads from Heaven available in paperback / hardcover / kindle – more info on the Author Meghan Williams page