Lamentations 3:22 (VOICE) How enduring is God’s loyal love; the Eternal has inexhaustible compassion.
Beloved, there is none more loyal than I AM. Nothing you can do will change My heart toward you. I love you with an everlasting love because I AM El Olam – the everlasting God. I AM the same yesterday, today, and forever. Never doubt My love for you.
I AM mindful of your every need, and I AM overwhelmed with compassion for you. Every care and concern on your heart is within My purview. I will not lose sight of you or your needs. Provision is seeing what you need before you have need and making preparation for that need, and I AM indeed your provider.
My compassion for you is inexhaustible. You will never wear out your welcome with Me. You will never tire Me out. You will never ask too much. My love for you knows no end. Trust My heart, beloved, and be saturated in the torrent of My love.
Lunchtime Live: Inexhaustible Grace/No Shame
- Show and tell: My Path Dyed4you flute and showed our two flutes from Etsy Chay Elohim and Joyful Daybreak (Which has since been claimed)
- Testimony: Presence of God when flagging (during a desert season)
- Prophetic Nugget (Daily Downloads from Heaven): Inexhaustible Compassion
- Dyed4you Art: Unbroken Identity
- Dyed4you silk: Undone Crinkle Silk (on Etsy)
- Other stuff: MeghanW posts called “Embracing Your Inherent Identity” and “True Intimacy”
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By