Job 11:7 (NIV) Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
Beloved, I AM fathomless, yet I AM worth the effort to try. The depths of My mysteries have no end. The stretch of My hand goes beyond comprehension. And yet, those who seek Me are blessed, and those who hunger and thirst for Me are filled.
So though My ways may defy understanding, still you should seek to understand. And though My thoughts are higher than your thoughts, seek to raise yours to Mine. I AM fathomless, beloved, and yet seek to fathom Me.
Lunchtime (NOT) Live: Dig Deeper
- Show and tell: single bead tassel tallits and custom Dyed4you throw
- Testimony: Destroying Strongholds RSF, Mighty in Battle Crinkle Silk, and Made Clean handled LBW
- Prophetic Nugget: Seek to Fathom Me
- Dyed4you Art: Fathomless God
- Dyed4you silk: streamer flag called He Reigns on High
- Other stuff: MeghanW posts called “How-to Increase the Flow (Hearing the Voice of God part 2),” “Decreasing Static,” and “Keys for Hearing God”
- Music: Background music is from Wholetones