Hosea 6:1 (VOICE) Come on, let’s renew our loyalty to the Eternal One! He tore us like a lion, but He’ll heal us; He wounded us, but He’ll bandage us.
Beloved, My love for you never changes – no matter what you do or say. And I AM never cruel or unfeeling towards you. I will, however, allow hardships into your life to shape and mold you, and to build your character.
I do not do this to be unkind, though in the moment it may feel that way. The contrast of “bad” gives “good” a greater fullness. Just as the contrast of sorrow brings joy more depth. If a child is given everything they want and they experience no hardship, they will be spoiled and self-focused. I will not do that to My children, for My love for them is too great.
Therefore, I allow hardships and trials, but I walk through them with you. I AM present – ready to give support and strength as you reach for Me. Then as you come out the other side, I bring healing and restoration. And just as a scar strengthens the area where there has been a wound, I will strengthen you in the areas you’ve been tried.
So face the flames of testing unafraid, knowing I AM with you and will walk you through, knowing you will be stronger for doing so, and knowing challenges are simply part of life. And, beloved, life is worth embracing in all its fullness.
Lunchtime Live: The Contrast of Life
- Show and tell: Christina Schlatter of Wings of Mercy Arising Freedom Reigns art piece and undyed flute which later became an Enthroned One Dyed4you flute (see video)
- Testimony: New Levels of Refinement and Confirmation
- Prophetic Nugget: Face the Flames
- Dyed4you Art: Dance with Fire
- Dyed4you silk: Face the Flames streamer flag (a multisilk)
- Other stuff: MeghanW posts called “Tarnish” and “Not Speaking on Behalf of other gods (Exodus 23:13)”
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By