Proverbs 23:9 (VOICE) Do not waste your wisdom on a fool, for he doesn’t care for anything you have to say.
Beloved, sometimes walking in humility looks like knowing when to save your breath rather than wasting wise counsel on one who will not listen. Pride will urge you on so that later you may say, “I told you so,” but there is no benefit in doing so.
Instead humbly hold your counsel, and pray that their eyes might be opened. Be moved with compassion knowing that there have been times when you yourself have been the fool. So be grateful that day is past, and pray for theirs to pass quickly too.
Lunchtime Live: When to Speak
- Show and tell: Annorah by Candice van der Westhuizen from Prophetics Gallery who I found through Fire and Colour (frame from ArtToFrame)
- Testimony: gift silks with family
- Dyed4you Art: True Wisdom
- Prophetic Nugget: Knowing When to Save Your Breath
- Dyed4you silk: Speak without Hesitation patchwork handled bendie wing (dyed by my girl Larisa) 😊
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “Operating in Love (The Prophetic Voice)”
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By