Psalm 30:5 (VOICE) …The deepest pains may linger through the night, but joy greets the soul with the smile of morning.
Beloved, remember that morning always comes. The night may seem dark and endless, but eventually, without fail, it gives way to the new day.
Stand on that promise, and know that I AM always with you – in darkness and day. You are never abandoned. Resist the urge to ask fruitless questions or make accusations, and instead stand fast and hold My hand as you wait for dawn to come.
Lunchtime Live: Waiting for Dawn
- Show and tell: Inspired Flow Art Dreamscape canvas print
- Dyed4you Art: Seek the Light (which include the Waiting in the Wings word The God Who Sees)
- Prophetic Nugget: Waiting for Dawn
- Dyed4you silk: gift silk called Dominion and custom rounded bendie flag called Take Him at His Word
- Testimony: Dyed4you scarf story called “A “Right On Point” Gift Silk”
- Other stuff: FYI out of town (no shipping) from December 19-27, Lunchtime (NOT) Lives the next two weeks, MeghanW posts called “Being Well (Psalm 16:2)” and Radio Silence
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By