Matthew 9:36 (AMP) When He saw the crowds, He was moved with compassion and pity for them, because they were dispirited and distressed, like sheep without a shepherd.
Beloved, see as I see. Look not to the world with judgement and disgust, but rather be moved with compassion. For without Me people will seek every manner of substitute to fill the God-shaped void within them.
So be light, and shine brightly. Win those around you to Me without needing a word. Shine forth godly character saturated with unconditional love, that they might have a taste of My heart for them and know no substitute will ever suffice.
Matthew 9:36-38 (TPT) When he saw the vast crowds of people, Jesus’ heart was deeply moved with compassion, because they seemed weary and helpless, like wandering sheep without a shepherd. He turned to his disciples and said, “The harvest is huge and ripe! But there are not enough harvesters to bring it all in. As you go, plead with the Owner of the Harvest to thrust outmany more reapers to harvest his grain!”
Lunchtime Live: Seeing His Harvest
- Show and tell: gift silk (Ahava) / Inspired Flow Art pendant set (Rich Character)
- Dyed4you Art: Harvest Light
- Prophetic Nugget: Be Moved
- Dyed4you silk: narrow infinity scarf Unimpeachable Promises and regular spin wings (8mm aka “standard” weight silk) called Heart for the Lost
- Other stuff: word for the silk: Heart for the Lost
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By