Revelation 4:10-11 (AMP) the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and they worship Him who lives forever and ever; and they throw down their crowns before the throne, saying, “Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they exist, and were created and brought into being.”
Beloved, what will you do with the honors given you? What will you do with the blessings I put into your hands? Will you use them to build your own kingdom? Or will you willingly and joyously choose to lay them at My feet.
Beloved, cast your crown before Me. Choose Me as the most valuable and precious gift of all. Find Me worthy and spend your life yielded and poured out before Me. For I AM faithful and true, worthy and steadfast – I AM the loving, righteous God. Worship Me.
Lunchtime Live: Giving Our All (for He is Worthy)
- Show and tell: high B drone flute from Blue Bear Flutes
- Dyed4you Art: The Seeker’s Keys
- Prophetic Nugget: Cast Your Crown
- Dyed4you silk: painted regular spin wings called Crown of Glory and a wide infinity scarf called the Voice of the Lord
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called Obedience is Better than Sacrifice (I totally forgot to mention this piece, but it’s connected because it’s not holding back any part of our obedience)
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By