Luke 18:1 (VOICE) He told them a parable, urging them to keep praying and never grow discouraged…
Beloved, refuse to grow discouraged if I seem slow to answer. Is that not the essence of faith? Continue sowing the currency of prayer, waiting expectantly for things to move and shift as a result. I will not be mocked, that which you sow surely shall you reap. So sow abundantly that you might also reap an abundant harvest.
Resist the urge to be discouraged by the evidence of what you see in the natural realm. The changes you long for may have yet begun in the spiritual realm long before they manifest on earth. So refuse to give up. Refuse to lose heart. Be like the persistent widow, beloved, and persist! Act in faith and believe.
Lunchtime Live: Relentless Faith
- Show and tell: Prophetic intercession pics
- Dyed4you Art: Blooming Faith
- Prophetic Nuggets: The Currency of Prayer
- Dyed4you silk: Painted version of Relentless Faith
- Other stuff: Posts from my personal blog called What Does Faith Look Like?, Substance of Faith, and How-To Pray without Ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By.