Exodus 34:14 (VOICE) because you must not worship any god except for Me. My name is Jealous, and I am a jealous God.
Beloved, I do not compromise and I will not share. You are Mine, and your fidelity – your steadfast devotion to Me and Me alone – is of the utmost importance to Me. I AM the Lord your God. I will not share you with another.
To one who loves Me this fierce possession feels like the most ardent embrace. It is not burdensome or overwhelming. In the same way a husband demands purity and constancy from his wife, and a wife who adores her husband freely gives this burdenless commitment, so those who are passionate about Me will not hesitate to remain steadfast and singleminded in their love for Me. It is their joy to give so priceless a gift to One whom they adore.
But to those who claim devotion but who are burdened by My just claim to their heart, they must reevaluate to see if they truly have given it to Me. As I have said, I wish that you were hot or cold, but the lukewarm I will spew out of My mouth. So check your heart, beloved. Choose one side or the other. And if you’ve chosen Mine, embrace the fullness of My jealous love, for I AM El Qanna, the Jealous God.
Lunchtime Live: Jealous God
- Show and tell: Inspired Flow Art key chains and Roaring Lion Dyed4you Art flag based on Wake Up
- Dyed4you Art: No Other Gods
- Prophetic Nugget: El Qanna (Jealous God)
- Dyed4you silk: El Qanna (Jealous God)
- Other stuff: FYI out of town (no shipping) from December 19-27
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By