Revelation 21:4 (AMPC) God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.
Beloved, resist the urge to get swept up in the cares and pains of this world. Remember that your time on earth is like the blink of an eye, while My Kingdom is everlasting. Sorrow may last for a night, but remember to embrace the joy of the new day – for it always comes.
The griefs and trials of today will pass, so be intentional to look ahead and align with eternity. Grieve, but don’t be overcome with grief. Trust My heart. Trust My plan. Allow My Spirit to comfort and encourage you. Rest in Me. Rely on Me. Hide yourself in Me. And look ahead.
Lunchtime Live: Finding God in Sorrow
- Show and tell: Golden Mist Inspired Flow Art pouch from RedBubble
- Dyed4you Art: Look Ahead
- Prophetic Nugget: Look Ahead
- Dyed4you silk: Battle Cry Dyed4you throw and Freedom Reigns gift silk
- Other stuff: FYI out of town (no shipping) from December 19-27and a MeghanW.com post called “Life Lessons from My Cousin”
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By