Proverbs 3:17-18 (TPT) The ways of wisdom are sweet, always drawing you into the place of wholeness. Seeking for her brings the discovery of untold blessings, for she is the healing tree of life to those who taste her fruits.
Beloved, seek fast after wisdom and ask Me for it, for I will not withhold it. But remember that seeking and having wisdom is only part of the journey. Implementing that wisdom and making decisions based on it is essential as well.
For as you walk in wisdom, blessing overtakes you. It draws you into a place of wholeness. And from that place of completeness, you are able to effectively pour out to others. So seek wisdom. Ask for it. Then walk in wisdom that you might be blessed and be a blessing.
Lunchtime Live: Not Just Receiving, but Implementing Wisdom
- Show and tell: Daily Downloads from Heaven cover reveal (cover art based on Dyed4you Art’s Place of Rest)
- Testimony: Unhindered and Unashamed – Margie Puckett “Receiving a New Mantle (and passing an old)”
- Prophetic Nugget: Walk in Wisdom
- Dyed4you Art: Bezel El (Shadow of God)
- Dyed4you silk: small bendie flags (5mm aka “light” weight silk) called Avinu (Our Father)
- Other stuff: MeghanW post called “Rejecting Knowledge (Hosea 4:6)” and the two Lunchtime Live things I mentioned were both in the post Walk in Full Confidence
- Music: Background music is from Music to Pray By